Labuan Bajo is the main gateway to start your Komodo trip. It is a small city located in the western part of Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. There are a variety of Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo that you can find and book for.
Our best Komodo Island tour package departs daily from Labuan Bajo in the morning. You can choose to go on a private boat trip or group tour that departs every weekend. A private boat is more convenient if you go on a small group or family group.
Komodo Islands Tour is one of our best tour arrangements. This tour package will allow you to explore the best destination in Komodo National Park. You can enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and trekking for great views.
If you join the Komodo island tour, all you need to do is make an advance booking for a better arrangement. Feel free to choose a full-day tour or overnight tour. Our Liveaboard Phinisi boat departs daily from Labuan Bajo, so you can choose to go in the morning or afternoon.
Best Komodo Island Tours to Book from Labuan Bajo
Below are the best Komodo island trips:
- Full-Day Komodo Island Boat Tour. The tour will use a high speedboat from Labuan Bajo. You can start the tour in the morning at 06.00 am and will finish at 06.00 pm. The speedboat is based on a shared or group tour.
- 2 days and 1 night Komodo island tour from Bali. The tour is available to start from Bali, you can take a morning flight from Denpasar. It is based on a private tour.
- 3 days and 2 nights Komodo island boat tour. The tour is available in two types: private tour and group tour. Private tours will depart every day while group tours are available every week, every Friday.
For more details and to book the Komodo Island trip packages, you can visit Komodo Island tours from Labuan Bajo. There are many varieties of tour arrangements that you can book.
Komodo Island Tour Price
Komodo Island tours from Labuan Bajo prices average from $50 per person for shared tours and $2000 per boat for a private charter. The price is a quota to change, depending on the season.
All prices include the following services:
- Meals during the trip. You do not need to worry about the meals during the trip, we provide them on the boat. If you use a high speedboat for a day tour, you will get lunch boxes, meanwhile, if you join the overnight Komodo island tours from Bali or Labuan Bajo, you will get all meals.
- The tour guide, English and Indonesian speaking guide. Our professional tour guide will accompany you during the tour. You can also share your travel experience and ask about anything with our guide.
- Hotel and airport transfers in the Labuan Bajo area. We will pick you up from your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo. You do not need to arrange your own transfers to or from the boat.
- Whole boat service. If you join the private boat, you will get full boat services during the tour.
- Snorkeling gear for free during the tour. Also, you can get dive equipment if you dive in Komodo National Park.
Komodo Island tours from Cruise Ships
If you join the cruise ship and visit Komodo National Park, we have special tour packages for those who come with the cruise ships. Our team is professional and experienced in handling the group tour to Komodo from the cruise ship.
We will provide a good quality Phinisi boat for your Komodo Island day tour from the cruise ship. Our team has been proven for many years in arranging the tour for a cruise ship in Komodo National Park. We offer high-quality boat trips for your great Komodo tours from the Cruise ship.
The preferred way to do Komodo island tours from the cruise ship is a full-day tour package. However, you can also join the 3 or 4 day Komodo island boat tour from the cruise ship. We are always available and ready to take you to the amazing paradise of Komodo National Park, Indonesia.
Besides the Komodo Island tour packages, we also offer Flores Island Tours. You can enjoy the explore Flores and Komodo on one go trip. The mixed tour packages will allow you to visit beautiful places in Flores and Komodo.
Best Time to join Komodo Island tours from Bali and Labuan Bajo
If you join the Komodo Island Trip package from Labuan Bajo or from Bali, we recommend you search for the best time to do a komodo tour. It is because not all the time Indonesia has a good season all year.
Indonesia has two seasons every year, dry season and rainy season. The dry season is from April to September, while the rainy season is from October to March every year. We recommend you do Komodo island tour packages during the dry season. Otherwise, if you want to enjoy and see the Park looking green, you can go in November or December.
For those who want to see the mating time of Komodo dragons, we recommend you to do a Komodo island boat tour during May. This is the only best time for their mating, you are able to do a picture. You will also enjoy the great sea conditions during the month of May, not so rough and currant.
Komodo Island Dive Tours
Komodo National Park is also famous for diving. You can dive during the dry season or some part during the rainy season. You will find and enjoy great visibility in some dive spots on Komodo. You can also book some Komodo Island dive tours. Day trip dives and Liveaboard dive tour packages are the best arrangements for you to book.
At Komodo Wisata, you can find many varieties of dive tour packages to book. They offer day tour dives and overnight or Liveaboard. You can choose to go on which arrangements suit you. Our professional dive operator will give you the best services.
Diving into the Komodo National Park will mean you get a new dive experience at one of the great dive sites in the world. There you can enjoy the untouched underwater and colorful underwater world.